總網頁瀏覽量

2014年12月31日 星期三

VIVA LA VIDA

VIVA LA VIDA LIVE

I used to rule the world,
seas would rise when I gave the word.
Now in the morning I sleep alone,
sweep the streets that I used to own.

I used to roll the dice,
feel the fear in my enemy's eyes.
Listened as the crowd would sing:
“Now the old king is dead, long live the king.”
One minute I held the key,
next the walls were closed on me,
and I discovered that my castles stand,
upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand.

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing,
Roman Calvary choirs are singing,
Be my mirror, my sword and shield,
my missionaries in a foreign field.
For some reason I can't explain,
once you’d gone there was never, never an honest word,
and that was when I ruled the world.

It was the wicked and wild wind,
blew down the doors to let me in.
Shattered windows and the sound of drums.
People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries wait,
for my head on a silver plate.
Just a puppet on a lonely string,
oh, who would ever wanna to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing,
Roman Calvary choirs are singing,
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field,
For some reason I can't explain, 
I know Saint Peter won't call my name,
never an honest word,
But that was when I ruled the world

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing,
Roman Calvary choirs are singing,
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field.
For some reason I can't explain,
I know Saint Peter won't call my name.
Never an honest word,
but that was when I ruled the world

(Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

.溫馨芬芳小舖,歡迎多留言,可以幫自己網站打廣告~
2.需要 sweeter 回覆,請勿使用匿名留言[可使用名稱/網址,名稱填自己名字,若無網址,請填E-mail]。
3.匿名攻訐、不相干之廣告適用於無條件刪去法,望請海涵:)
4.您可以使用一些 HTML 標記,如:
 <b>粗體</b>, <i>斜體</i>, <a href='網址'>描述文字</a>